Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Thoughts

Been in China almost a year. At a school I like a lot more. Having fun teaching my students and they seem to like Teacher Nick. Got a kid named Monday. He likes to give hugs, I call it my Monday Monday hug. Starting to understand more Mandarin and getting better at speaking what I know. Still practicing speaking it also. I know what the tones are but hearing and repeating them are different. Still hope to come home for a visit this summer. On a sad note my Great Grandmother passed away. She was 102 so I knew she would sometime, but she was stubborn and healthy so I thought she would make it until I came back to the US. No funeral for her because she did not want one. Thanks for all your love and support and I hope to see all of you soon.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment